The Account Manager will serve as the individual responsible for effectively managing all processes pertaining to the daily operation of one or more of Greenstaff Medical’s strategic accounts to include primarily Travel; with some potential responsibility for some Domestic Perm and International services accounts as needed.
This Manager will function as the central communication liaison between the Clients, Recruitment and any other departments within Greenstaff Medical as deemed necessary to assist in the growth, relations and development of each account by using the company core values of integrity, accountability, and respect.
This Manager will manage the accounts using the Vendor Management Systems (VMS) technology when necessary to ensure operational excellence, process standardization and contract compliance.
Essential Job Functions:
- Works to achieve pre-established goals that support the clients and Greenstaff through weekly, monthly, and quarterly expectation
- Maintains open lines of communication with all client contacts, Greenstaff to include 3rd party vendors including timely and frequented follow-up
- Manage any and all process related queries with regards to the strategic account(s)
- Provide support to the clients, Manage the accounts and build strong relationships.
- Negotiate Rates and contractual terms with assistance and guidance from the Client Relations Manager and VP with the best interest of the company at the forefront.
- Enter client's contract needs in BlueSky; manage new and pending needs, review submissions and send overqualified submissions to client managers for review
- Ensure contract compliance of all candidate submittals and talent on-boarding; manage scheduling as required
- Assist all departments within Greenstaff on an as needed basis to promote and ensure the growth and development of accounts.
- Offer Support to any of the Candidates/ Nurses on assignment as needed to ensure their compliance, well-being and relations with Greenstaff Medical.
- Act as a liaison in the resolution of any talent issues involving clients and Greenstaff Departments/divisions
- Determines hiring criteria and authorization of all talent placements at client facilities
- Mentor new and current contracts for Greenstaff’s compliance.
- Assist in hiring and managing support staff as necessary to support clientele.
Minimum Skills Required:
- Bachelor's Degree and/or a minimum of 3-5 years equivalent experience preferred
- Previous experience of a minimum of 3 years in the Healthcare Staffing industry in account management, recruitment and/or sales.
- Client Management experience
- Knowledge of proper grammar, spelling and rules of composition
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in recruiting, staffing, production methods, human resources, and/or similar relevant work experience
- Knowledge of principles and methods for selling recruiting services; this includes marketing strategy and tactics, sales techniques, and sales management systems
- Ability to set and achieve challenging goals; demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles
- Ability to mobilize others meet the goals of the organization and effectively influence others; inspire, respect and trust; accepts feedback from manager(s); manages frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Ability to learn new ideas, processes and systems quickly
- Ability to work independently and with other team members
- Ability to organize and complete work in a timely mannerAbility to multi-task
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization including external clients
- Must have advanced knowledge of computers and software systems including
- On-site: Cape Town, South Africa
- Working US hours = 16:00 - 01:00 (SA Time)
- Competitive + Commission
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent