ICG - Accounts - UK
ICG Medical is a leading global healthcare recruiter with a focus on nurses (all specialties), midwives, and home care/healthcare workers.
Our company vision is to improve patient care. The DNA make-up of our business stems from our core values: Open, Family and Passion.
One of our main differentiators is that we care. We establish trusting relationships with our connections and each other. We have fun at work and together we remain focused, grounded, and engaged in our service offering.
The business is made up of three recognized healthcare recruitment brands that sit underneath the ICG Medical arm. each delivers tailored solutions for our candidates and clients from our offices in the UK, Ireland, India, South Africa, China, Philippines, Australia, Canada, and the USA with more office openings on the horizon.
- Invoice posting for AP, AR in accounting software for UK and India
- Payment of Vendors (end to end process from booking till uploading payments into the bank)
- Monthly closing of books of accounts, reconciliations including bank reconciliations
- Responsible for booking accruals on monthly basis for month end closing
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable and general ledger accounting
- Handling Reconciliations i.e. Bank, Debtors & Creditor, Suppliers & inter company
- Balance sheet schedules Knowledge of Taxation including TDS and GST
- Responsible for Statutory compliances like payment of TDS on monthly basis
Experience & Skills Required
- Commerce graduate with at least 2 years of corporate experience in Indian and the Global market
- Should have good communication skills and able to communicate with customers / vendors across continents
- Candidate should be flexible to work depending on the business requirement as we have our businesses across India /US /UK /AUS
- Should have problem-solving attitude and a good team player
- Should have strong excel and MS office skills
- Committed to a high level of service delivery for clients and candidates
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Medical insurance, food allowance
- Opportunities to work abroad
- Continues learning & developing opportunities
- Five days working
- Cab Facility/Travel Allowance