ICG Medical is a leading healthcare recruitment agency, supplying nurses, doctors, and allied staff to many clients such as the NHS, private healthcare centre, HMP (Her Majesty’s Prisons), and mental health units. Within ICG Medical, we have 3 brands including Cromwell Medical Staffing, Clinical24, and Greenstaff Medical.
We believe in building strong relationships with our clients and candidates. This has helped us to win many awards such as being 19th best small company to work for voted by the Sunday Times. We are a Global business operating across the world. This role is based in Gurgaon.
As a key member of our Learning & Development (L&D) team, the Assistant Quality Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Senior Quality Analyst & Call Coach in guiding the sales team to continually improve their skills and to motivate them to deliver consistent high performance.
The role requires a good knowledge of sales techniques and excellent communication skills. Supporting the Senior Quality Analyst & Call Coach in driving reporting of team performance, coaching activity is key to the success of this role. Other duties include working directly with the Senior Quality Analyst & Call Coach to define the on-going Quality function plans that will help the sales teams achieve consistent sales results. Promoting a coaching culture across the organisation will also be paramount.
- Work with Senior Quality Analyst & Call Coach to plan the quality-coaching, to support our colleagues to maximise their potential.
- Support in planning the coaching sessions and help in getting the call recordings available from the system as and when required.
- Participate in call calibration sessions when arranged for the staff.
- Helping the QA Team by taking the responsibility of one of the brands and helping the business with call monitoring & feedback.
- Ensure that the link between quality coaching and L&D is seamless so that ongoing refresher training is seen as essential and recognised as vital for success.
- Focus on improving CSR effectiveness and on meeting customer service goals.
- Monitoring call recordings, create live 121 coaching sessions.
- Working with the L&D team members to provide development by coaching and then feedback and one to one support where there is a need.
- Support in increasing customer satisfaction and decreasing turnover rates among customer service representatives.
Desired Skills & Experience.
- Ideally a good knowledge and/or experience of the Healthcare Industry and market.
- Recruitment sector experience.
- Goal orientated.
- Confident in presenting, with a desire to develop skills as part of our continuous improvement plan.
- Exceptional level of English (speaking, reading & writing).
- Excellent personal and time management skills.
- Hard-working approach and resilient attitude.
- Confident and professional when dealing with objections.