Bookings Consultant, Recruitment, Team Leader
ICG Medical is a leading global nursing recruiter with a focus on nurses across all specialties, midwives, and homecare/healthcare workers.
The business is made up of three recognised healthcare recruitment brands who sit underneath the ICG Medical arm. Each deliver tailored solutions for our candidates and clients from our offices in the UK, Ireland, India, South Africa, China, Philippines, Australia, Canada, and the USA with more office openings on the horizon. Greenstaff Medical Staffing is an ICG Medical agency. Complex Care is a specialist nursing department.
The purpose of the Bookings Team Leader is to lead and grow the activity, tasks, and team to achieve key deliverables in the department. As a Team Leader you are responsible for individual contributions to hours booked and gross margin and leading a team to achieve their weekly targets. The purpose of the bookings team is to recruit compliant nurses into international (UK) client shifts and to generate revenue in collaboration with key service departments. Reporting directly into the Associate Director, you will be mentored and supported to ensure continued growth and billings in alignment with P&L objectives driving the overall department strategy.
- Overall day to day management of the bookings team
- Active billing as an individual contributor within your team
- Own and ensure worker rota’s are managed effectively by the team on a daily basis to deliver the best care in a timely manner
- Assuring individual and team KPI’s are achieved
- This is based on but not limited to: new workers (nurses), candidate and client referrals, bookings per consultant, hours booked and department growth
- Build and maintain networks and relationships with candidates and clients
- Mentor and coach trainees and consultants within your team
- Conduct monthly performance reviews and plans
- Assist in interviewing and hiring new team members
- Promote a strong and fair work ethic
- Lead by example the culture and values of ICG Medical both internally and externally
- Previous recruitment experience in a temp or contract placement role
- Previous staffing and recruitment agency experience (previous healthcare industry experience is advantageous)
- At least 2 years team lead and/or management experience
- Proven track record of individual contribution and leading a high-performing team
This is an on-site role based in our offices in Bellville, Cape Town.
To apply for this position, please click on the apply button.