Competitive Salary on offer
The purpose of this role is to identify and develop new business opportunities for ICG Medical in territory and/or country. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
The Business Development Executive will have a successful track record and proven experience in selling talent solutions/bundles to hospitals and healthcare systems for their market. You will have a strategic approach to identifying and pursuing new business opportunities. Driven by research, you will be required to develop and implement a client acquisition plan to ensure desired outcomes and targets are achieved.
Previous staffing, consulting and healthcare experience is ideal.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Research and identify insights and new business accounts, opportunities, and areas of growth - including new markets, growth areas, trends, talent solutions, products, marketing
- Source and connect with the appropriate contact in an organisation
- Aim your insights to generate leads and prospective customers this may include cold calling, direct marketing, CRM
- Meet with and target the right accounts and customers/clients in person or virtually
- Discuss and understand the insights, issues, and needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan and value proposition of how to meet these
- Develop strategic acquisition plans – using insights and data to convert prospects into clientsWork strategically and in partnership with key internal stakeholders to effectively plan and implement operational changes
- Define, plan, and support the roll-out of sales campaigns with marketing and the business
- Own, develop, create, and manage a sales database and pipeline
- Negotiate contracts, pricing and engagements with clients and contacts
- Foster relationship and always look for opportunities to increase sales
- Accountability for successfully leading and winning local and national tenders (if required)