Is it time for a change? This position gives you the opportunity to move away from Winter Pressure wards/acute hospitals to work within a corporate setting and utlise your skills. This is a remote role with great flexibility!
ICG Medical is a leading global healthcare recruiter with a focus on nurses (all specialities), midwives and home care/healthcare workers.
Our company vision is to improve patient care. The DNA make up of our business stems from our core values: Open, Family and Passion.
The business is made up of three recognised healthcare recruitment brands who sit underneath the ICG Medical arm. Each deliver tailored solutions for our candidates and clients from our offices in the UK, Ireland, India, South Africa, China, Philippines, Australia, Canada and the USA with more office openings on the horizon.
About the role
The role is currently available as a part-time opportunity with a view to move to full-time as the role expands.
Location is not critical but must be willing to travel and stay overnight when required
• You will be working to provide guidance and advice to families, including advance care planning & best interest decisions.
• Maintaining professional registration in line with NMC guidance, including re-validation and up-to-date knowledge of evidence-based recommendations on supporting people with complex care issues and their carers/families.
• Taking responsibility for a case load of highly clinical complex care packages.
• Managing care package planning to include individual risk assessments.
• Dealing with any issues or concerns effectively with a resolutions & person to person approach.
• Assessing the learning & clinical abilities of HCAs.
• Being the clinical lead to the recruitment care team to ensure competencies are at a high level and ensuring home care packages are clinically led.
• Reviewing current care plans & future care plans.
• Working closely with families to ensure they have a full understanding of the assessment process & the care package requirements.
If you are a Registered Nurse Band 6 - 7 with a minimum of 3 years post clinical experience in adult nursing with at least 2 years at a Band 6 or above – this role would be perfect for you!
• Masters level qualification or post basic qualification in related area of clinical practice (desirable).
• Previous experience in complex care within a community setting.
• Collaborative and multi-organisational working.
• Fantastic communication skills.
• Up-to-date knowledge of the NMC code.
• Competency in CQC domiciliary care standards & regulations.
• Understanding of nursing assessment tools.
• Ability to prioritise and demonstrate a person-centred approach to achieving care needs.
• Great customer service delivery with a person-to-person approach.
• Full clean driving licence required with the ability to travel a commutable distance as & when required.
• IT literate with MS Office for report writing.
• Logical, organised thinker.
What are you waiting for? Apply today for further information and to speak to our dedicated recruitment team