Compliance, Compliance Officer, Recruitment
Working as part of an international team, this is a fast-paced role that will see you acting as an expert in the field of compliance. Using your relationship building skills and technical knowledge, you will guide your portfolio of candidates through the onboarding process in a timely manner, ensuring they are compliant to work. We believe in delivering first-class customer service and are looking for like-minded individuals to join our rapidly growing business.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Ensuring that all required Pre-Employment checks are completed, including but not limited to: DBS Criminal Record checks, Reference checks, Professional Registration checks, Verification of Identity checks
- Arranging an interview with a nominated clinician to assess suitability for placement
- Collection of required Occupational Health documentation
- Ensuring that all mandatory training courses are in-date, and where required liaise with training providers to deliver updates
- Relevant experience of UK Healthcare compliance
- Software system maintenance
- Managing a portfolio of candidates, building a strong rapport and developing relationships
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Work well under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of achievements of targets and goals
- Competitive and commission
How to apply:
Click on the apply now button on the page.