This is an exciting opportunity to join the team due to growth within the business as we look to expand our Clinical24 compliance team.
Clinical24 is an established supplier of specialist medical staff in Ireland.
The role will consist of the following & will be supporting our Republic of Ireland team with essential compliance processes:
- Interviewing nurses
- Ensuring mandatory training is up to date along with all other compliance requirements
- Managing your candidate pipeline effectively to ensure targets are met on a weekly basis
- Collecting and handling sensitive and confidential documents
- Data entry
- Dealing with outbound and inbound calls
- Building strong relationships with new and existing nurses
- Ensuring targets and KPI’s are met at all times
A competitive salary, training, career development, employee welfare & a family feel environment are just some of the benefits of working with us
6 - 12 months medical compliance experience preferred with knowledge of ROI requirements/legislation
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please get in touch using the application button on this page