ICG Medical is a leading global nursing recruiter with a focus on nurses across all specialties, midwives and home care/healthcare workers.
Our company vision is to improve patient care. The DNA make up of our business stems from our core values: Open, Family and Passion.
One of our main differentiators is that we care. We establish trusting relationships with our connections and each other. We have fun at work and together we remain focused, grounded and engaged in our service offering.
The business is made up of three recognized healthcare recruitment brands who sit underneath the ICG Medical arm. Each deliver tailored solutions for our candidates and clients from our offices in the UK, Ireland, India, South Africa, China, Philippines, Australia, Canada and the USA with more office openings on the horizon. The business is skyrocketing and has delivered a 206% growth in 2 years. Globally in 2022, we have hired 600+ new additions to the #icgfamily.
This role will be working with Greenstaff Medical UK, in the Complex care division.
- To support the Quality Team in the day to day management of the packages of care in the community across the midlands area.
- Be involved in MDT meetings and actively providing input and feedback within these.
- Be flexible in your working environment. Field Care Supervisor’s are expected to split their time 70% field based and 30% home office based.
- Must be flexible in times worked as there maybe occasions when spot checks/supervisions are required outside of the ‘usual’ working hours.
- Be confident in undertaking environmental risk assessments along with non-clinical care planning and risk assessing for individuals care requirements.
- Ensuring all staff receive quarterly spot checks whilst on duty and 6 monthly supervisions.
- Experience of working within children’s settings with challenging behaviour (learning disabilities/autism etc.)
- To be able to lead by example to the care staff of how they should be dressed/presented when working for Greenstaff. The field Care Supervisor is expected to uphold a Smart & professional appearance.
- NVQ 3 in Health and Social Care OR equivalent experience including supervising/managing staff
- At least 1 years’ experience of working in the community as a senior carer
- Able to record, document, report accurately and timely whilst maintain a high level or organisation
- A natural engaging personality who has the ability to self-manage work load, with a drive to achieve high standards of care/documentation
- Can maintain professional relationships with staff whilst still holding them accountable for their standard of care
- Must have attention to detail in all aspects of their work
- Confident in taking ownership of concerns, whilst ensuring all relevant parties are made aware and kept up to date with developments
- Understand the need to maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Full driving license
- Ability to respond at short notice should you be needed to cover a shift due to sickness
- Competent IT user across Microsoft platforms and other digital care planning systems currently being used.
- Good understanding of CQC Regulations, Inspections process’ and able to uphold a high standard of care