ICG Global Limited is a leading international healthcare provider. The Group includes specialist healthcare recruitment providers delivering a blend of temporary, contract and permanent placements. Over time the group has expanded its service offering across the UK, Republic of Ireland, Australia and the United States. The latest addition is Greenstaff Medical Ltd in Canada.
The role of Finance Director, North America will report to the Group CFO and will be responsible for supporting the sales and operations teams in building the business; and leading the US & Canada finance teams. Controllers with the relevant experience who are ready to take the next step also considered.
- Pay and bill process, credit control and management accounting;
- Managing and maintaining the business licensing process for each state and province;
- Weekly reporting of Gross Profit processed;
- Timely close of books, monthly balance sheet reconciliations, schedules of budget vs actual and variance commentary;
- Cash management;
- All aspects of taxation and regulatory reporting across all relevant states and provinces, including financial accounts;
- Liaison with bank, tax professionals, lawyers and auditor;
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts;
- Review and approval of nurse contracts and review of client contracts;
- Managing Workers’ Compensation and all other aspects of insurance; and
- Management of the offshore US & Canada accounting team based in Delhi.
ESSENTIAL EDUCATION, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor degree in accounting or Finance
- CPA with minimum 8-10 years of progressive experience in accounts and finance function in US and/or Canada. At least 3-5 years’ experience of leading teams.
- Experience working with an offshore finance team
- High-level of integrity along with the ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Team player; flexible and collaborative
- Hard working, detail oriented and ability to motivate teams
- Demonstrated proficiency in accounting and reporting systems
- Highly proficient with MS Office applications, particularly in Excel