We are looking for a Financial Controller to join our expanding team in Gurgaon, India.
UK standalone and group reporting related responsibilities
- Timely closing of books for UK parent, balance sheet reconciliations and account schedules Budget vs actual reviews and commentary on variances.
- Overseeing monthly financial close in NAVISION
- Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit and liaison with the external auditors
- Ensuring all weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reconciliation of the pay & bill process are complete with accuracy and in time
- Ensuring necessary and appropriate, operational controls, reporting procedures, and information technology / systems to effectively and rapidly delivering the financial reports with accuracy and timeliness
India entity centric:
- Ownership of the India local company’s books of accounts, including compliance with company policies and local statutory laws and accounting standards and annual statutory, tax audit and transfer pricing compliance
- Oversight of all income, GST and other statutory taxes for national, state and local jurisdictions
- Assistance with India payroll administration as needed, including compliance to local statutes, and partnering with HR on benefits management
- Excellent salary and commission
- Great working environment (Family feel)
- Career and personal development
If this sounds like the prefect role for you, please apply using the buttons on this page