ICG Medical is a leading global healthcare recruiter with a focus on nurses (all specialties), midwives, and home care/healthcare workers.
Our company vision is to improve patient care. The DNA make-up of our business stems from our core values: Open, Family and Passion.
One of our main differentiators is that we care. We establish trusting relationships with our connections and each other. We have fun at work and together we remain focused, grounded, and engaged in our service offering.
The business is made up of three recognized healthcare recruitment brands that sit underneath the ICG Medical arm. each delivers tailored solutions for our candidates and clients from our offices in the UK, Ireland, India, South Africa, China, Philippines, Australia, Canada, and the USA with more office openings on the horizon.
As a healthcare recruiter with ICG Medical which is one of the most successful healthcare brands, you need to Recruit nurses from various job portals and through referrals. You will be required to shortlist candidates (nurses) for various hospitals across the US. Also, along with the recruitment process, you will be required to complete their documentation and seek clearance for hospitals, so they become eligible to work there.
· Responsible for healthcare recruitments for ICG Medical in the US
· To ensure that sourcing processes are effective and implacable
· Take accurate information and fill open positions for hospitals within the defined timeline
· Should have an efficient telephone etiquette and provide the highest level of customer care
· Reach out to new referrals in a timely manner, ensuring there is no delay in contacting the referrals
· Meetings the SLA’s and the service calls and providing the best customer service to our clients and customers
· Closure of positions within the target hire date through rigorous follow-ups
· Create a pipeline/database for the nurses to manage their clients efficiently
· To be professional, friendly, courteous, and helpful to all candidates that you speak with
· You should be capable enough to take control of the situation and help the members in the team as and when required
· Aggressive enough to close on position and should be able to successfully handle all the given assignments
Skills & Experience Required:
• Excellent verbal communication and writing skills are musts.
• Committed to a high level of service delivery for clients and candidates
• Grad/UG with a minimum of 1 Year of International Voice Process/International Recruitment experience may apply
• Candidate should be ok to work in US shifts (Max till 6 am)
• Monthly uncapped incentives
• Medical insurance, food allowance
• Opportunity to work abroad
• Continues learning & developing opportunities
• 5 days working
• Both side cab facility