ICG - HR UK - 001
Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
Our company vision is to improve patient care. The DNA make up of our business stems from our core values: Open, Family and Passion. One of our main differentiators is that we care. We establish trusting relationships with our connections and each other. We have fun at work and together we remain focused, grounded and engaged in our service offering. The business is made up of three recognised healthcare recruitment brands who sit underneath the ICG Medical arm. Each deliver tailored solutions for our candidates and clients from our offices in the UK, Ireland, India, South Africa, China, Philippines, Australia, Canada and the USA with more office openings on the horizon. We are well placed to cater to any staffing requirement whether that be temporary, contract or permanent recruitment as well as being able to relocate candidates internationally using our global office headquarters as pinpoints across the globe.
Duties and responsibilities
To develop and grow both relationships and revenue within the region ensuring that we continue to further our mission of Improving Patient Care. With a full understanding of the role and the business, grow the region in line with company targets whilst delivering a timely & robust recruitment service to both candidates & clients alike with a high level of customer service.
- Sourcing & generating referrals, database mining, sourcing via social media, selling the agency / opportunity.
- Pipeline management: prioritizing, building & maintaining relationships & supporting compliance in collecting documentation.
- Preparing checklists for bookings.
- Obtaining and updating candidate availability.
- Management of candidate database ensuring all notes are on the system.
- Proactively resolving candidate queries / issues.
- Booking new and existing nurses, handling cancellations from clients and candidates.
- Stakeholder management with colleagues in compliance, sales, payroll.
- Manage basic payroll queries, chase missing timesheets, management, and support of rejected timesheets, releasing timesheets from NHSP.
- Follow up call after first shift: Ensuring service levels remain high.
- Welfare calls to workers – promoting a strong customer experience.
- Developing client relationships & maximizing opportunities.
- Manage self-bookings.
Shift: should be comfortable working in a 24*7 work environment
- Excellent communication skills - oral & written
- Good knowledge of MS EXCEL
- Confident, approachable, friendly, outgoing & personable
- Dedicated & reliable with strong attention to detail
- Driven, competitive & self-motivated
- Methodical, problem solver
- Competent relationship building skills
- Customer service driven Desirable skills: Applicants with a strong desire to work in a fast paced, high energy and vibrant environment. Ambitious, financially driven and talented communicators who are capable of delivering excellent customer service in a target driven role. Previous nursing recruitment experience.
- Medical insurance
- Opportunity to work abroad
- Continues learning & developing opportunities
- 5 days working
- Cab Facility/Transport Allowance