Compliance, Compliance Officer
ICG Medical is a leading global healthcare recruiter with a focus on nurses (all specialties), midwives, and home care/healthcare workers.
Our company vision is to improve patient care. The DNA make-up of our business stems from our core values: Open, Family and Passion.
One of our main differentiators is that we care. We establish trusting relationships with our connections and each other. We have fun at work and together we remain focused, grounded, and engaged in our service offering.
The business is made up of three recognized healthcare recruitment brands that sit underneath the ICG Medical arm. each delivers tailored solutions for our candidates and clients from our offices in the UK, Ireland, India, South Africa, China, Philippines, Australia, Canada, and the USA with more office openings on the horizon.
As a healthcare recruiter with ICG Medical which is one of the most successful healthcare brands, you need to Recruit nurses from various job portals and through referrals. You will be required to shortlist candidates (nurses) for various hospitals across the US. Also, along with the recruitment process, you will be required to complete their documentation and seek clearance for hospitals, so they become eligible to work there.
- Building and maintaining a good relationship with new and existing candidates (UK)
- Collecting all documentation from candidates per the frame work requirements
- Effective management of the candidate pipeline to include full compliance in line with companypolicies
- Conducting essential documentation checks to ensure compliance
- Collecting and handling sensitive and confidential documents
- Maintaining upto date knowledge of Right to work guidance issued by the home office in UK
- Achieve targets and KPI's as agreed with Manager
- Highlighting possible risks & non compliance
- To be professional, friendly, courteous and persuasive to all candidates that you speakto
- To assist and provide the highest standard of customercare
- Handling inbound/outboundcalls & emails
- Update all records & CRM based on the communication with candidates
Skills & Experience Required:
• Excellent verbal communication and writing skills are musts.
• Committed to a high level of service delivery for clients and candidates
• Grad/UG with a minimum of 1 Year of International Voice Process/International Recruitment experience may apply
• Candidate should be ok to work in UK shifts
• Monthly uncapped incentives
• Medical insurance, food allowance
• Opportunity to work abroad
• Continues learning & developing opportunities
• 5 days working
• Both side cab facility