Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
ICG Medical is a leading global nursing recruiter with a focus on nurses across all specialities, midwives and home care/healthcare workers. The business is made up of three recognised healthcare recruitment brands who sit underneath the ICG Medical arm. Each deliver tailored solutions for our candidates and clients from our offices in the UK, Ireland, India, South Africa, China, Philippines, Australia, Canada, Japan and the USA with more office openings on the horizon.
As a healthcare recruiter you are required to source and book nurses into shifts in the AUS market . You will be required to build an active pipeline of nurses and manage each relationship personally and their working needs so that when a shift or opportunity does become available, you will be able to submit the candidate quickly and accurately to the client and make a placement.
At ICG, credentialing and compliance are business critical. You will be required to ensure that the nurse/healthcare professional you source is fully compliant to work in the shift, state, role and country. You will work closely with the compliance team to ensure your candidates are compliant and cleared to work.
As a recruitment consultant you will be responsible for:
- Job advertising
- Headhunting and sourcing candidates through social networks and ICG's database
- Driving compliance processes to ensure that your healthcare worker is compliant and legal to work with the compliance team
- Negotiating rates
- Submitting suitable candidates that match the client requirement
- Managing the interview and onboarding process
- Make placements
- Delivering a world-class candidate experience and customer service
- Ensure that all data is managed effectively on our global CRM system
To be successful at ICG you will naturally be:
- Target-driven, goal-orientated, and self-motivated individual
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent English proficiency and communication skills
- People's person that can develop and maintain relationships
- Excels in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
- Can handle pressure
We want you to succeed and our promise to our people is to develop them career and skills and set them up for success. Effort equals reward in this business, and you have every ability to be successful at ICG if you put in the effort consistently.
We are looking for external / agency experienced temp/contract recruiters which a proven track record of performance and achieving targets and KPIs.
Why would you want to consider ICG Medical as your next employer?
- Market-related basic salary
- Commission in AUSD After 3-months of full-time services ICG will contribute 100% to medical aid
- Beautiful, fully operational offices
- Career and development opportunities
- Dedicated employee wellbeing
We live and breathe our values of being open with each other, experiencing all that we do as a family, and bringing a level of passion to how we do things around here as we take giant strides towards improving patient care.
- Driven and motivated by success
- Target and goal-orientated
- Relationship builder
- Hard working
- Open and honest
- Customer service obsessed
- People orientated