Recruitment, Team Leader
Competitive and Market-related
The HomeCare/NDIS Clinical Care Team Leader will provide leadership, guidance and coordination to the nursing and support worker healthcare team and play a key role in ensuring each participant is receiving effective and efficient high quality clinical care. The incumbent will also be keenly engaged in clinical and caseload reviews and will actively manage referrals and demand for clinical services.
The role will involve maintaining, logging patient forms and reporting documents.
The HomeCare/NDIS Clinical Care Team Leader will offer support & care services that align to the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Quality and Safeguarding Framework, NDIS Code of Conduct, individual client NDIS goals and outcomes and other relevant compliance standards.
To be successful in this role you should have the ability to handle stressful and adverse situations. You will be a nurturing & empathetic individual who possess the mental strength and resilience to support the healthcare team and provide emotional support if required
Responsibilities & Duties include:
• To provide clinical leadership, guidance, and support to members of the HomeCare Nursing & Support Worker Team, which may at times include clinical supervision, practice audit, development, and training.
• To provide evidence based clinical advice and guidance to all members of the HomeCare team
• To act as a resource to the HomeCare team regarding aspects of clinical practice and car
• To maintain accurate health care information and records of all types in line with professional guidance
• Communicate effectively with participants and health care team
• Follow care regulations and standards
• Participate in Team Leader / care meetings as directed by Greenstaff Medical
• Accurately follow established Greenstaff Medical Policy and Procedures
• To ensure that the best use is made of all resources including human, financial and environmental
• To act as a representative for the organisation taking part in external promotional activities as appropriate, and in professional relationships and collaborative working.
Overseeing & Guidance on the below healthcare duties by healthcare staff for participants include, however are not limited to in accordance with healthcare plans, organisational policy, and scope of own practice as a Clinical Nurse:
• Complex health
• Physical Support
• Medication management
• Urinary Continence and Bowel Management
• Wound Management/Skin Integrity
• Chronic Disease Management
• Respiratory/Ventilator Management
• GI management
• Palliative Care
• Health assessments
• Development & procedures of health care plan
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor of Nursing & Postgraduate qualification
• Nursing registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
• Postgraduate qualification in specific nursing field, twelve months in clinical area of specific post Graduate qualification
• NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
• NDIS E-Learning module Certificates
• Fully vaccinated against (3 doses) Covid-19, annual Influenza & government recommended vaccines
• Eligibility and the right to work in Australia • Working with Children & Police Check Clearances
• Up to date Continuing Professional Development compliance
• To be responsible for own personal and professional development
• Excellent interpersonal, time management, verbal, and communication skills with an ability to communicate and support a wide range of participants, staff and liaise effectively with key stakeholders
• Intermediate level of computer skills
• The use of your personal smart phone using Visual Care CRM App with required security settings for the purpose of roster & shift communication
• Experience working with participants of the National Disability Insurance Scheme desirable• Be physically fit as the role may include lifting, bending and the use of lifting aids
• Ability & Experience to follow processes and procedures
• Ability to show empathy and care
• Resilient and able to overcome adversity
• Display good emotional intelligence, motivated, self-aware, and confident
• Knowledge and Experience of case management practices and standards
• Ability to work effectively autonomously
• Current Victorian Drivers Licence with fully comprehensive insurance
Workplace, Health, Safety and Welfare:
The employee must take reasonable care to protect their own health and safety, and the health and safety of others who may be affected by your actions or omissions at work.
In particular, the employee must:
• Comply with statutory and organisational requirements, procedures and rules introduced to protect the health and safety of people at the workplace including the public.
• Use equipment provided to protect health and safety
• Follow reasonable instructions given on health and safety
• Maintain Duty of Care
• Ensure they are not affected by alcohol or other drugs so as to endanger themselves or others.
• Report accidents injuries, property damage and health and safety incidents.
• Participate in activities associated with the management of workplace health and safety.
All employees are required to adhere to the Greenstaff HomeCare philosophy where our staff deliver care and commitment to our participants as if they were caring for a member of their own family. All employees are not authorised to divulge any information about an agency person to any third party, or to divulge any confidential information regarding patients in their care to any third party
. Our Vision
To empower our clients by the services we provide to have a meaningful, positive, and tangible impact on their lives
Is for all our staff to deliver care and commitment to our participants as if they were caring for a member of their own family.
CUSTOMER FOCUSED in our service
CREATIVE in our solutions
COURAGEOUS in speaking up
ACCOUNTABLE in our work
AUTHENTIC in our relationships
HONEST in our conduct
RESPECTFUL of our participants ensuring they are granted dignity, privacy, and confidentiality
RESPONSIBLE for our actions
PASSIONATE about our work
VISION driven in our goals