Job description – HR Manager (supporting USA & Canada from India)
Location/Branch: India (Noida)
Position reports to: Global HR Manager
Position is responsible for: No direct reports
About ICG Medical
ICG is a global provider of medical staffing to the public and private sector internationally.
This will be a hands on role managing all HR activity for our USA & Canada teams based out of our offices in India, South Africa, USA & Canada. Working for the Global HR Manager and as part of the der Global People team you will have a varied role which incorporates the whole employee lifecycle (post offer), any employee relations cases, payroll and reporting.
It is essential you are a strong communicater with an excellent ability to build good and trusting working relationships.
- Working with the talent acquisition team, issue offers of employment and contracts, ensuring compliance regarding right to work.Working with L&D to support the starter process, onboarding and people development.
- Management of all employee relations for all USA & Canada employees and off shore employees, to include building an understanding of employment law for the countries supported.
- Working with the wider people team, review and implementation of all local employment law and any statutory requirements, to include the management and roll out of local employment law and policies.Implement/management of sickness and lateness process and reporting.
- Overseeing submission of monthly payroll data and reporting for USA and Canada.
- Management of the leaver process.
- Maintenance and reporting within our HRIS (PeopleHR).
- Oversee and manage all HR admin’ transactional activity for USA & Canada staff (on or offshore), annual leave, absence reporting, promotions and changes.
- Supporting the Global HRM with OD and change management within the USA & Canada staff (on or offshore).
- Secure and manage relationships with external vendors (Lawyers, Consultancy firm, Medical Aid Scheme).
- Build and Maintain good relationships with all stakeholders and hold a position of confidentiality and trust.
- Reporting and support of the monthy PDP process.
- Drive adherence to company HR administration processes and policies.
- Drive compliance with all human resource and corporate policies and procedures.
- Supporting the Global team - develop and implement controls to ensure accurate and timely HR and Payroll Administration.
- 5 years HR experience ideally at management level.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment/HR department.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management.
- Commercial understanding and pragmatic approach to HR.
- Previous experience managing complex employee relations cases.
- Strong employment law knowledge.People management experience.
- HR qualification.
- Previous experience managing payroll admistration.
- Experience using Excel at an Intermediate – advanced level.
- Organised and methodical approach.