Location/Branch: South Africa (Bellville, CT)
Hours: 40 per week, UK working hours.
Position reports to: Global HR Manager
ICG is a global provider of medical staffing to the public and private sector internationally.
This will be a hands on role supporting the Global People team in the administration of our HRIS, UK monthly payroll administration and HR project co-ordination and administration. Working for the Global HR Manager, and as part of the wider Global People team you will support the global business with administration projects, new process rollout projects and data management. You role will be critical to the efficient running of the HR function.
It is essential you are a strong communicator with an exceptional ability in data management and accuracy.
- Ownership of the maintenance and reporting within our HRIS (PeopleHR).
- Working with Global HR Manager to administer the UK monthly payroll and manage all monthly reporting and queries from our internal stakeholders.
- Working with the Global HR team you will manage right to work data and ensure compliance regarding our process and documentation.
- Run monthly reports for PDP completion, sickness and employee retention and support with data for monthly board reports.
- Manage project administration for the Global team e.g. new HRIS implementation, global organization charts, filing structures and GDPR compliance.
- Follow and champion HR administration processes and policies whilst always looking for efficiencies where possible.
- Build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders and hold a position of confidentiality and trust.
- 4 years+ SA HR experience.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment/HR department.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management.
- Previous payroll administration experience.
- Advanced user of Excel and HRIS systems.
- Advanced data management skills, with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Previous experience as a Data Analyst
- UK Payroll administration experience.
- Exposure and understanding of SA, UK & ROI employment law.
- Data analytics skills.
- Competitive Compensation