Basic + commission
ICG Medical is a global healthcare recruiter driven by a vision to improve patient care globally. We recruit and book nurses into shifts in the US, UK&I, Australia, China, and Japan. ICG Global comprises of 3 brand agencies in 14 countries, 9 departments, 650 employees in 17 global offices. The business is skyrocketing and has delivered a 206% growth in 2 years. Globally in 2022, we have hired 600+ new additions to the #icgfamily.
The purpose of the Internal Auditor at ICG Medical is to oversee support compliance officers in auditing newly recruited talent. This role will be working for the Cromwell UK branch, reporting directly into the Head of Recruitment.
Working as part of an international team, this is a fast-paced role that will see you acting as an expert in the field of compliance. Using your relationship building skills and technical knowledge, you will support a team of compliance officers in auditing newly recruited candidate files, ensuring they are compliant to work. You will also support the delivery of client and independent audits to maintain our diamond status, something we are enormously proud of. We believe in delivering first-class customer service and are looking for like-minded individuals to join our rapidly growing business.
- Expert in all relevant and regulatory compliance requirements ensuring that ICG Medical adhere to all industry standard
- Ensuring existing processes are being followed across the business
- Ensuring all relevant administrative tasks are completed according to framework.
- Mentoring, coaching and developing team members in compliance
- Act as point of escalation for all team issues / queries relating to compliance.
- Supporting teams to meet targets, with a hands on approach.
- Supporting the internal and independent audit processes.
- Supporting the wider business to make sure systems, processes and paperwork up to date in line with framework, home office and legislation changes
- Supporting the Head of Recruitment with process mapping in line with framework requirements to support introduction of new technology
- Extensive knowledge of NHS Framework UK compliance
- Extensive knowledge of NHS Framework UK recruitment
- Working to KPI’s
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Can lead by example & be the first point of escalation for compliance queries
- Good problem solver
- Keen eye for attention to detail
- Can challenge the norm