To be successful, you must be able to perform the below duties day-to-day:
- Be able to pull together campaigns for various brands with various messages (50/50 B2C & B2B)
- Research, write, edit, and publish content for a variety of channels, including website, blog, email, social media, video, and other digital platforms to increase retention and engagement.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure all content is accurate, timely, and relevant.
- Manage a content calendar to ensure that all content is published on schedule and meets quality standards.
- Overall content support across the business.
- Produce video scripts for AI technology.
- Engage with nurses, compile questions and host interviews for our YouTube channel – Voice of Nursing.
- Work alongside Content Manager to create innovative email campaigns as well as the wider marketing team (digital manager/social media executive/marketing execs/designer).
- Utilising ChatGPT as a research tool, as well as other tools that may assist you.
- Work to craft content for our Voice of Nursing YouTube Channel and Podcast from sourcing candidates to join, to execution to reporting.
This role will be:
- Reporting into Head of MarketingAssisting Content Manager
- Have at least 1.5 years of experience (agency experience is a plus).
- Understand the basics of SEO, to optimise website content and blogs.
- Experience working with video content.
- Be organised, efficient and personable.
- Work and collaborate well with a team.
- Attention to detail (checking grammar and spelling).