ICG Medical is a leading global healthcare recruiter with a focus on nurses (all specialities), midwives and home care/healthcare workers. Our company vision is to improve patient care. The DNA make up of our business stems from our core values: Open, Family and Passion. The business is made up of three recognised healthcare recruitment brands who sit underneath the ICG Medical arm. Each deliver tailored solutions for our candidates and clients from our offices in the UK, Ireland, India, South Africa, China, Philippines, Australia, Canada and the USA with more office openings on the horizon.
About the role
We are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to join the marketing department with responsibility across the recruitment teams within the United States and Canada.
Location: based in the Philippines to cover the US/Canadian market
Extensive marketing experience preferred. Healthcare experience is not required but would be advantageous to the role. This is an all-rounder role so there is a requirement for the applicant to understand (and enjoy!) all areas of marketing. The hours will be US based so you will have 50% of your day alongside the full marketing team (based in UK/SA) and 50% as sole role.
To be successful, you must be able to perform the below duties day-to-day:
· Set specific objectives and report on ROI for candidate acquisition
· Generate engaging content daily alongside the recruitment teams to align with business goals (across our corporate website and social channels, namely Facebook and LinkedIn) and collaborate with the leaders across the brand to ensure brand consistency
· Engage with followers and monitor/encourage customer reviews
· Suggest and implement promotions and incentives to develop brand awareness
· Create ‘best-practice’ for consultants to adhere to when managing their own social accounts
· Run paid campaigns across social and Google Ads that match allocated budget
· Be able to pull together campaigns for various brands with various messages (mainly B2C campaigns but there may be some B2B)
· Be able to write and proofread copy (articles, job specs and content for the website)
· Management of events (mostly online due to current climate)
· Create and manage satisfaction surveys (NPS surveys and customer satisfaction for reporting)
· Maintain relationships with external suppliers (job boards)
· Work alongside Head of Marketing to create innovative email campaigns as well as the wider marketing team (digital manager/campaign manager/marketing execs/designer)
· Grow each brands influence and increase brand loyalty and awareness
· Working with video content/websites/Google/branding & imagery/content/social/paid & organic campaigns and ecomms
· Experience of budget management
· Organised, efficient, personable and confident in your approach
· Healthcare experience not a necessity but would be advantageous