About ICG Medical:
ICG Medical is a leading global healthcare recruiter with a focus on nurses (all specialties), midwives, and home care/healthcare workers.
Our company vision is to improve patient care. The DNA make-up of our business stems from our core values: Open, Family and Passion.
One of our main differentiators is that we care. We establish trusting relationships with our connections and each other. We have fun at work and together we remain focused, grounded, and engaged in our service offering.
The business is made up of three recognized healthcare recruitment brands that sit underneath the ICG Medical arm. each delivers tailored solutions for our candidates and clients from our offices in the UK, Ireland, India, South Africa, China, Philippines, Australia, Canada, and the USA with more office openings on the horizon.
We are looking for a US - HR Onboarding Specialist to oversee the procedures our company follows before and after hiring new employees.
US - HR Onboarding Specialist responsibilities include scheduling new hires training, creating company policies, and processing employment documents. To be successful in this role, you should be able to help new employees adjust to their work environment while making sure our hiring procedures comply with labor laws.
Ultimately, you will ensure our hires get a warm welcome and experience smooth onboarding to their new roles.
• Sending out offer letter, releasing on-boarding paperwork and complete the onboarding
process until the candidate starts working.
• Performing E-Verification.
• Initiating background checks and drug screening for the candidate and maintain& update the
• Scheduling vaccination and Titters for healthcare candidates.
• File LCA for H1 transfer candidate.
• Serve as point of contact for recruiters, salesperson, and candidates regarding status of on-
• Sending out the onboarding paperwork. Coordinate and procure documents from
candidate according to their work authorization status whether it is H1B Transfers, Green Card
Holder or Citizen.
• Explaining the benefits which the company provides. Enrol candidate for health benefits and
401 K Retirement plan benefit.
• When working on Vendor placements (c2c) aim to procure COI, AOI, W9 from the vendor.
• Answer inquiries regarding the status of the onboarding process, sick leaves, Paid Time-Offs, etc.
• Data management; maintain the tracker for us.
• Initiating Start/End sheet for each placement whenever required.
• Research and resolve post-on-boarding questions/issues.
• Send candidate employment verification letter, offer letters and related correspondence via
Applicant Tracking System.
• Conducting reference checks for healthcare candidates.
• Creating databases for various processes and maintaining/update excel sheets.
• Executing heavy documentation like checking each document carefully i:e W4 Form, I9
Form, Employment agreement.
• Handle additional responsibilities as requested by management.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
• Grad/UG with a minimum of 1 year of Onboarding Experience in the US Market.
• Excellent verbal communication and writing skills are a must.
• Should have proven work experience in On-boarding of W2 C2C 1099 employees
• Responsible for releasing various official letters like Offer, Appointment, Addendum, etc
• Background check verification, Drug screening
• Operations, Payroll, Benefits
• Employee database management
• `Experience with HRIS and ATS
• Good knowledge of labor legislation
• Committed to a high level of service delivery for clients and candidates
• Familiarity with employment paperwork, including terms of the agreement, fixed-term contracts and confidentiality act
Medical insurance, food allowance
Opportunities to work abroad
Continues learning & developing opportunities
5 days working
Both Side Cabs