Administrator, Office administration
ICG Medical is a leading global healthcare recruiter with a focus on nurses (all specialities), midwives, and home care/healthcare workers.
Our company vision is to improve patient care. The DNA make-up of our business stems from our core values: Open, Family and Passion.
One of our main differentiators is that we care. We establish trusting relationships with our connections and each other. We have fun at work and together we remain focused, grounded, and engaged in our service offering.
The business is made up of three recognized healthcare recruitment brands that sit underneath the ICG Medical arm. each delivers tailored solutions for our candidates and clients from our offices in the UK, Ireland, India, South Africa, China, Japan, Philippines, Australia, Canada, and the USA with more office openings on the horizon.
Quality Coordinator / Quality Manager
The ideal candidate will come from a Senior position within a CQC regulated service (e.g Team Leader, Assistant Manager)
Responsibilities within role:
· Support Quality Manager in ensuring safety within CQC regulated homecare packages
· Undertake supervisions for Healthcare Staff
· Review Care Plans
· Manage rotas and compliance through Access Digital Care Planning Systems
· Ensure care is being delivered in line with CQC Guidelines
· Attend MDT’s in Quality Managers absence and feedback accordingly.
· Excellent computer literacy (MS Office suite) and organisational skills