We are currently looking to expand our growing team in Melbourne, our head office, where we will be needing an additional recruitment consultant who will be looking after the Victoria region
We offer on-going support, a fantastic commission incentive package as well as flexible work form home arrangements.
As we are rapidly growing there are exciting career opportunities for the right candidate that joins the team.
No prior recruitment experience is necessary however it is highly regarded, especially previous healthcare industry knowledge. This is a permanent role that we are hoping to start in October depending on the right person to fit our dynamic team.
You will be responsible for carrying out various business activities including:
· Collecting and managing candidate administration
· Processing compliance and managing workload.
· You will be responsible for a specific area in Australia and grow this area by creating relationships with both candidates and clients.
· You will be responsible for all areas of bookings for your own area.
· You will need to be able to multitask and easily manage a large workload every week.
· Monthly KPI's will be set in order for you to reach your targets.
· Work from home flexibility
· Guaranteed commission every, single, month after probation is passed
· Career progression opportunities