RC - C24 - Scot
Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
£23,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Ongoing training & development & wellbeing coaching & support
Do you want to be part of our growing recruitment teams?
As a Recruitment Consultant within a fast paced hardworking team you will require the ability to manage and grow your own desk. You will have a second-to-none instinct at resourcing and engaging with only the best qualified candidates to supply within your specialist sector. Adept at nurturing relationships with candidates, managing their expectations whilst delivering a high level of customer service.
We are looking for a number 2 to support the Team Lead in Glasgow, great opportunity for an experienced consultant looking to step up & take on more responsibility. We are looking for integrity, the hunger to succeed & a strong character with the ability to forge lasting relationships with both candidates & clients alike.
1-2 years recruitment experience preferred within the healthcare sector, however, experience in a fast paced high volume temp environment from other sectors will also be considered.
What attributes are we looking for?
- Competent communicators with a high level of customer service.
- Target driven resilient individuals with integrity & a desire to succeed.
- Tenacious people with the right attitude & values of passion, family & open.
- A strong and proven track record in sales & networking abilities
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong commercial business acumen
- A passionate desire to succeed and build a successful career
- A winning mentality
- The ability to overcome objections and be persistent
- Sourcing, qualifying and supplying candidates within your specialist sector
- Working with clients in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment requirements.
- Strong negotiation skills to meet clients and candidates needs effectively
- Candidate attraction & screening
- Relationship management
- Ensuring Targets and KPI’s are met at all times
What’s on Offer:
- Opportunity to work for a leading global nursing healthcare recruiter
- Competitive salary & uncapped commission structure
- Career development & progression
- Training & support from our in-house L&D team
- Online learning platform for professional development
- Employee wellbeing coaching & support
- Global work transfers for top performers
Please apply on the link below to register your interest: