Out of Hours Consultant, Recruitment
ICG Medical is the leading global healthcare recruiter with a focus on nurses (all specialties), midwives and home care/healthcare workers.
Our company vision is to improve patient care. The DNA make-up of our business stems from our core values: Open, Family and Passion.
The business is made up of three recognized healthcare recruitment brands that sit underneath the ICG Medical arm. each delivers tailored solutions for our candidates and clients from our offices in the UK, Ireland, India, South Africa, China, Philippines, Australia, Canada and the USA with more office openings on the horizon.
Our recruitment consultants are in charge of working with clients and matching the right candidates to the right positions. Being extremely proactive when it comes to attracting the right talent. Networking, online advertising and referrals are all potential avenues to finding the right people. We need self-motivated sales people who can sell our services to those who need it most.
- Recruit travel nurses in the USA via job boards, social media, referrals.
- Manage candidate journey from start to end.
- Booking in nurses and other healthcare professions into different shifts.
- Manage the administration of processing candidates and compliance.
- Busy Workload, successful applicants will need to have great administration & time management skills.
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 2 years of experience in outbound sales or 1 year with in Recruitment.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Confident and energetic personalityClear written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player.
- Matric plus tertiary qualification (adv).
- Able to work USA hours in SA Office in Bellville, CT
- Monday -Friday: 3:30pm - 00:00 am
What’s on offer:
- Opportunity to work for the leading global nursing recruiter.
- Competitive salary & uncapped commission structure.
- Career development & progression.
- Training & support from our in-house L&D team.
- Online learning platform for professional development.
- Employee wellbeing coaching & support.
- Global work transfers for top performers.