Out of Hours Consultant, Recruitment
ICG Medical is a leading healthcare recruitment provider delivering a blend of temporary, contract and permanent placements across the sector. We work with our clients and candidates to ensure we always provide a high-quality service.
As a Recruitment consultant in the Out of Hours team, you will be working UK hours, 5 days per week including weekends. Everything will be discussed and the team rotates the hours and days.
As a healthcare recruiter within one of our most successful healthcare brands you will need to be an accomplished biller with the ability to win and manage accounts. You will have to be capable of taking control of a situations and help members in your team as well.
This is the perfect opportunity for you as an individual to show your skill set by being an active member of a hardworking, well driven, successful team.
- Responsible for healthcare recruitment for ICG Medical, contracted with NHS, UK
- To be professional, friendly, courteous and helpful to all candidates that you speak to.
- To assist and provide the highest standard of customer care.
- To have an efficient telephone manner in order to take accurate information and update the system with such.
- Reacting to new referrals in a timely manner, ensuring there is no delay in contact being made.
- Meetings the SLA’s and the service calls and providing the best customer service to our clients and candidates
- Follow predefined parameters while interacting with candidates
- Handling inbound/outbound calls.
- Interact with customers/clients through phone or e-mail concerning various customer care issues.
- Booking nurses/healthcare professions in to shifts
Skills & Experience Required:
- Preferably at least 1-year work exp. In recruitment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Committed to a high level of service delivery for clients and candidates
- Working under pressure
To apply, click on the apply now button.