Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
Market-related basic + commission
About the job
ICG Medical, is a global healthcare recruiter driven by a vision to improve patient care globally. We recruit and book nurses into shifts in the US, UK&I, Australia, China, and Japan. ICG Global comprises of 3 brand agencies in 14 countries, 9 departments, 650 employees in 17 global offices. The business is skyrocketing and has delivered a 206% growth in 2 years. Globally in 2022, we have hired 600+ new additions to the #icgfamily.
As a healthcare recruiter you are required to source and book nurses into shifts in the UK. You will be required to build an active pipeline of nurses and manage each relationship personally and their working needs so that when a shift or opportunity does become available, you will be able to quickly and accurately submit the candidate to the client and make a placement.
At ICG, credentialing and compliance are business critical. You will be required to ensure that the nurse/healthcare professional you source is fully compliant to work in the shift, state, role and country. You will work closely with the compliance team to ensure your candidates are compliant and cleared to work.
This job role will be reporting to our Clinical 24 UK branch.
- Job advertising
- Headhunting and sourcing candidates through social networks and ICG's database
- Driving compliance processes to ensure that your healthcare worker is compliant and legal to work with the compliance team
- Negotiating rates
- Submitting suitable candidates that match the client requirement
- Managing the interview and onboarding process
- Make placementsDelivering a world-class candidate experience and customer service
- Ensure that all data is managed effectively on our global CRM system
To be successful at ICG you will naturally be:
- Target-driven, goal-orientated and self motivated individual
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent English proficiency and communication skills
- People's person that can develop and maintain relationships
- Excels in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
- Can handle pressure
- Recruitment experience is beneficial, but not required
We want you to succeed and our promise to our people is to develop their career and skills and set them up for success. Effort equals reward in this business and you have every ability to be successful at ICG if you put in the effort consistently.
Why would you want consider ICG Medical as your next employer?
- Market-related basic salary
- Beautiful, fully operational offices
- Career and development opportunities
- Dedicated employee wellbeing
We live and breathe our values of being open with each other, experiencing all that we do as a family, and bringing a level of passion to how we do things around here as we take giant strides towards improving patient care.