We are looking to hire a Recruitment Consultant to join our expanding team based in Melbourne, Australia.
A successful candidate would be required to have excellent communications skills, the ability to build effective working relationships and who are highly organised and driven. Candidates are also required to have the ability to effectively prioritize a large workload, have good knowledge or MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
You will be responsible for carrying out various business activities including:
- Collecting and managing candidate administration
- Processing compliance and managing workload.
- You will be responsible for a specific area in Australia and grow this area by creating relationships with both candidates and clients.
- You will be responsible for all areas of bookings for your own area.
- You will need to be able to multitask and easily manage a large workload every week.
- Monthly KPI's will be set in order for you to reach your targets.
- Excellent salary and commission
- Great working environment (Family feel)
- Career and personal development
If this sounds like the prefect role for you, please apply using the buttons on this page