We have a number of opportunities available at trainee level for those seeking a career in the recruitment industry.
The positions would suit bright, sharp minded individuals, either graduates or 2nd jobbers looking to commit to a career in the recruitment industry.
We are looking for those with integrity, the hunger to succeed & a strong character with the ability to forge lasting relationships with both candidates & clients alike.
Please note: These roles will be servicing the US market space so interested parties will be required to work US hours:
- Sourcing candidates using existing database, job boards, social media & referrals.
- Interviewing potential candidates
- Work closely with the Regional Sales Managers and bookings teams to gain a clear understanding of client needs.
- Build strong relationships with candidates and be their point of contact during registrations, keeping them informed of the progress of their application and shifts we have ready for them when cleared through compliance
- Work with the Registration team to build and maintain a strong pipeline of high-quality candidates
- 12 months sales experience preferred
- Training & development from our in-house L&D team
- Online learning platform for personal development
- Employee welfare manager & assistance programme.
- Career development & progression
- Uncapped commission
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please get in touch using the application button on this page