Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
Pasig City, Manila
Ongoing training & development & wellbeing coaching & support
ICG Medical is a specialist healthcare staffing agency who provide temporary and contract employment solutions across Japan. ICG Medical has offices in the UK, Australia, Canada, China, and the USA and have been providing high quality talent to our clients since 2017.
Our recruitment covers nurses and doctors. Our specialties cover internal medicine, general surgery, OBGYN, pediatrics, stomatology/oral medicine, oncology, plastic surgery, anesthesiology, ER, OR, ICU, organ transplantation, general practice, rehabilitation, midwives, senior care, community nursing, infectious disease nursing, psychiatric nursing, international institute nursing and nursing management/advanced nursing. We support hospitals, healthcare plus and real estate with permanent requirements in the private healthcare arena.
One of our USPs is our understanding of the importance of healthcare professionals and why their work is so important. We are big enough to matter, but small enough to care.
About the role – Healthcare recruiter
As a professional recruiter with well-rounded skill set, your role will be:
1. Identify, develop and manage client business/relationships in a competitive environment. This can be with businesses of all sizes from large multifacility hospitals down to rapidly growing private medical practices.
2. Assess and respond to the needs of each particular client or assignment and advise on suitable methods to ensure timely delivery.
3. Significant networking to attract new candidates including medical conferences and events.
4. Building relationships with candidates and clients.
5. Offer consultative CV and interview advice to candidates.
6. Source suitable candidates (either from the database or specific advertising campaign) and brief them on the opportunities offered by the client.
7. Manage the recruitment process through interview to offer stage and beyond.
8. Creating opportunities by networking
9. Attend client meetings and introduce the services of the company
1. Fulent English and Japanese skills
2. 2+ years recruitment experience and healthcare experience is prefered
3. Work under pressue