Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
Ongoing training & development & wellbeing coaching & support
About the role – Recruitment Consultant
As a professional consultant with well-rounded skill set, your role will be:
- Identify, develop and manage client business/relationships in a competitive environment. This can be with businesses of all sizes from large multifacility hospitals down to rapidly growing private medical practices.
- Assess and respond to the needs of each particular client or assignment and advise on suitable methods to ensure timely delivery.
- Significant networking to attract new candidates including medical conferences and events.
- Building relationships with candidates and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in relative discipline
- 1-5 years working experience. Related recruitment or headhunter experience are preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Result driven and strong desire to succeed
- Willing to take challenges and able to work under pressure
- Good English in both written & spoken