Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
Medical aid (CTC) after 1 year of service.
Worktype: On-site, in Fourways, Johannesburg
Working hours: 15:00 - 00:00
About the job
ICG Medical recruits skilled nurses for shifts globally to enhance patient care. With 3 brands, 14 countries, 9 departments, 650 employees, and 17 offices, we're a leading healthcare recruitment agency. Our growth of 206% in 2 years and 600+ new #icgfamily members in 2022 speak to our success.
As a healthcare recruiter, your job is to source and book nurses for night shifts in the US market (night shift). You need to build a strong pipeline of nurses, manage each relationship, and ensure that they meet compliance standards. At ICG, we take compliance seriously, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun while doing it. You'll work closely with our compliance team to ensure that your candidates are fully qualified and cleared to work.
As a recruitment consultant you will be responsible for:
- Job advertising
- Headhunting and sourcing candidates through social networks and ICG's database
- Driving compliance processes to ensure that your healthcare worker is compliant and legal to work with the compliance team
- Negotiating rates
- Submitting suitable candidates that match the client requirement
- Managing the interview and onboarding process
- Make placements
- Delivering a world-class candidate experience and customer service
- Ensure that all data is managed effectively on our global CRM system
To be successful at ICG you will naturally be:
- Target-driven, goal-orientated and self motivated individual
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent English proficiency and communication skills
- People's person that can develop and maintain relationships
- Excels in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
- Can handle pressure
We want you to succeed and our promise to our people is to develop them career and skills and set them up for success. Effort equals reward in this business and you have every ability to be successful at ICG if you put in the effort consistently.
We are looking for external / agency experienced temp / contract recruiters which a proven track record of performance and achieving targets and KPIs.
Why would you want consider ICG Medical as your next employer?
- Market-related basic salary
- Commission in USD
- After 12-months of full-time services ICG will contribute 100% to medical aid
- Beautiful, fully operational offices (generators for load shedding)
- Career and development opportunities
- Dedicated employee wellbeing
We live and breathe our values of being open with each other, experiencing all that we do as a family, and bringing a level of passion to how we do things around here as we take giant strides towards improving patient care.