ICG Medical is a leading healthcare recruitment provider delivering a blend of temporary, contract and permanent placements across the sector. We work with our clients and candidates to ensure we always provide a high-quality service.
We are looking for a RESOURCER who has excellent administrative skills. We are looking for someone who is highly organized and who can work well under pressure.
Sourcing new candidates through a variety of methods (CV searching, headhunting, social media, internal databases, referrals, networking, advertising etc.) and completing pre-screens and telephone interviews in order to qualify suitability to work and relocation requirements
Building and maintaining ongoing candidate relationships and establishing a consistent pipeline of nurses
Supporting candidates throughout the recruitment process and being their key contact point within the business
Managing candidate expectations and keeping them informed throughout the process
Working with company campaigns and exhibitions when required
Working closely with Recruitment Consultants to understand market trends and changes
Encouraging referrals from candidates with the aim of accelerating your pipeline and growing your candidate database
Achieving agreed KPI’s in relation to sourcing new candidates
- Previous experience in sourcing and attracting candidates would be desirable, but not essential
- Previous experience in a role that requires a high level of customer engagement and customer service
- Experience in working to targets or deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Experience of MS Office, databases/CRM’s