ICG Medical is a leading global nursing recruiter with a focus on nurses across all specialities, midwives and home care/healthcare workers. The business is made up of three recognised healthcare recruitment brands who sit underneath the ICG Medical arm. Each deliver tailored solutions for our candidates and clients from our offices in the UK, Ireland, India, South Africa, China, Philippines, Australia, Canada, Japan and the USA with more office openings on the horizon.
The purpose of the Sales Manager at ICG Medical is to oversee sales, recruitment service delivery, people, and team management. Sales Managers lead high-performing temp/contract recruitment teams to deliver fast-paced, accurate and compliant talent solutions to international clients.
In South Africa, the Sales Manager will report into an international director/manager and take overall accountability for local team performance and delivery.
The objectives of this role include:
- Strategic oversight of offshore candidate and onshore people acquisition plans
- Driving recruitment service delivery and a high-performance culture
- International brand (BU) sales and team operational and performance management
- Plan and manage sales accounts, prospects and key stakeholders
- Partner with specialist departments to ensure high quality and accurate recruitment service delivery
- Research, map and identify competitors in the market
- Be open and communicate opportunities and challenges relating specifically to client, candidate, and employee performance
- Collaborate and partner with shared services departments to drive performance and people agendas
- Be a leader
The Sales Manager is primarily focused on two key areas namely sales, recruitment and compliance; and operations and people management.
Sales, Recruitment & Compliance:
- Day to day management of ICG Medical sales operations - scrums, KPI management, customer service and ensuring alignment of sales sales and recruitment service delivery
- Ongoing candidate acquisition plan to ensure a healthy and high quality supply of candidates.
- Recruitment service delivery and continuous improvement in people, process and systems (on/offshore)
- Accountability for the hours booked, GP and gross margin growth
- Oversee compliance clearances and enforce daily clearance and maintenance KPIs are achieved
- Report back on sales activity, GP and team performance.
Operations & People Management:
- Drive the adoption and utilisation of ICG Medical’s process and systems for effective sales management, recruitment service delivery and reporting
- Overall control of the offshore recruitment process and delivery driving high quality team performance and submissions.
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders across the departments.
- Create hiring plans for 6 – 12 months. This may include onshore and offshore hiring.
- Work with the L&D department to develop skills that drive engagement and performance
- Performance management of your team, including PDPs, PIPs, and performance reviews
- People and HR management including disciplinaries, grievances, recognition and awards.
As a leader and manager for the department, brand and potentially within the country that you are located. Market research and competitor intelligence is key to ensuring that the team and brand remain ahead of the competition. You will be required to keep up with recruitment, talent and industry trends and sharing this information with leadership.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of competitors, talent and industry trends
- Constantly aware of new competitors and offerings in country
- Acutely aware of candidate and talent supply and demand
- Previous recruitment, sales or recruitment service delivery management is essential
- People and/or team lead experience; or currently a Branch Manager in a local recruitment agency
- Temp/contract recruitment experience is ideal but not essential
- Staffing & Recruiting industry experience, or
- Recruitment campaign management experience at a BPO
- Competitive + commission
If you meet the above requirements, please select the "apply" button on the advertisement.