ICG Medical is a leading global healthcare recruiter with a focus on nurses (all specialties), midwives, and home care/healthcare workers.
Our company vision is to improve patient care. The DNA make-up of our business stems from our core values: Open, Family and Passion.
One of our main differentiators is that we care. We establish trusting relationships with our connections and each other. We have fun at work and together we remain focused, grounded, and engaged in our service offering.
The business is made up of three recognized healthcare recruitment brands that sit underneath the ICG Medical arm. each delivers tailored solutions for our candidates and clients from our offices in the UK, Ireland, India, South Africa, China, Philippines, Australia, Canada, and the USA with more office openings on the horizon.
· Processing timesheet and self-bill reports for healthcare staff placed with hospitals
· Creating employee master in the payroll software
· Making reports to be sent to the consultants for errors in timesheet
· Working on periodical payroll reports and maintaining them
· Maintaining records of employee advances and deductions
· Dealing with internal staff on nurse pay and clarifications
· Leading the payroll team
· Should have at least 1-year experience as a team lead (leading a team).
· Understanding of payroll processing, knowledge of UK payroll is a Must
· Good in calculations and proficient with excel
· Strong process orientation
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance
· A min of 5-year work experience in managing payroll
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Committed to a high level of service delivery for clients and candidates
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
• Medical insurance, food allowance
• Opportunities to work abroad
• Continues learning & developing opportunities
• 5 days working
Cab Facility/Transport Allowance