Do you want to be part of our growing recruitment teams?
As a Recruitment Consultant within a fast paced hardworking team you will require the ability to manage and grow your own desk. You will have a second-to-none instinct at finding and engaging with only the best qualified candidates, building lasting relationships, whilst maintaining a wide network of clients.
The position would suit a bright, sharp minded individuals, either a graduate or 2nd jobbers looking to commit to a career in recruitment.
We are looking for those with integrity, the hunger to succeed & a strong character with the ability to forge lasting relationships with both candidates & clients alike.
What attributes are we looking for?
Competent communicators with a high level of customer service.
Target driven resilient individuals with integrity & a desire to succeed.
Tenacious people with the right attitude & values of passion, family & open.
Any potential recruitment consultant must possess the following:
- A strong and proven track record in sales, networking and/or client development abilities
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong commercial business acumen
- A passionate desire to succeed and build a successful career
- A winning mentality
- The ability to overcome objections and be persistent
- Sourcing, qualifying and supplying candidates within your specialist sector
- Working with clients in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment requirements.
- Pro-active in Identifying and developing opportunities in a sales environment
- Strong negotiation skills to meet clients and candidates needs effectively
- Candidate attraction & screening
- Relationship management
- Ensuring Targets and KPI’s are met at all times
What’s on Offer:
- Opportunity to work for a leading global nursing healthcare recruiter
- Competitive salary & uncapped commission structure
- Career development & progression
- Training & support from our in-house L&D team
- Online learning platform for professional development
- Employee wellbeing coaching & support
- Global work transfers for top performers
Please apply on the link below to register your interest: