Clinical24 is an established supplier of specialist medical staff.
Since 2014, we have been creating long-standing relationships with our candidates and clients alike within the public and private sector. We work with a range of healthcare workers and specialist registered nurses including, but not limited to, general, mental health, theatre (anaesthetics, scrub, recovery), ITU/HDU and accident & emergency.
We have a current opportunity for an individual looking to gain a career in recruitment.
You will be joining an existing team with full training provided by our in house learning & development team.
We are looking for an individual who shares our values of Open, Passion & Family.
- Building strong relationships with candidates & clients
- Resourcing candidates via referrals, job boards, social media
- Interviewing/screening candidates
- Ensuring candidates are compliant for work
- Reactivating lapsed candidates
- Candidate/client management
- Booking candidates out to work
- Working towards targets and deadlines
- Confident individuals who believe in their own abilities.
- Someone who is comfortable on the phone.
- Excellent communications & customer service skills.
- Self motivation and the hunger to succeed.
- Individuals who can show they have worked in a target driven environment.
- 2nd jobber or graduate with B2B/B2C Sales experience.