A day in the life of a Team Leader with Pooja Subedi
We love getting to know our Team Leaders! What makes their job interesting, what is unique about working for a healthcare agency, and all the skills that they need to make their job possible.
Today we spent some time with Pooja Subedi, who let us in on the day-to-day life of their role as a Team Leader.
1) Who are you?
2) What do you do?
Team Leader for a Healthcare Agency.
3) Where do you work?
4) What is your speciality/focus?
360° Recruitment and client account management.
5) When did you join us?
In July 2017.
6) Tell us something interesting about your job.
In these 4 years, I got the opportunity to work through all areas from Recruitment/ Compliance/ Bookings. I still do and I feel it is exciting and interesting every day.
7) Do you have a team? If yes, how many?
Yes, I do, and have 3 amazing girls in my team.
8) What is unique about working for a healthcare agency?
Especially during these pandemic days, I feel proud that we are helping the community in fighting COVID-19 by providing essential frontline healthcare workers.
9) What do you enjoy most about working for a healthcare agency?
I enjoy the process of booking the shifts for healthcare facilities.
10) What does it take for someone to work in your position? Are there any specific skills that you need? E.g. Work under pressure, good time management, etc.?
I would definitely say multitasking. We get multiple shifts from multiple hospitals and we are able to manage all requests and get hours booked- This is really challenging.
11) Tell us something interesting about your day today.
Getting good referrals from our existing nurses.
12) What is next on your to-do list?
Calling the facility to book the next placement/ shifts.
Thank you, Pooja, for sharing your work and life with us! We love to hear that you’re still enjoying yourself after 4 years with us!
If you’d like to join us or find out more about what it’s like to work for us, get in touch here